Friday, May 23, 2008

Raindrops - All about my Dreams

Welcome to my new blog - Raindrops. Each and every person has Dreams. One of the reason to start this blog is to achieve my Dreams!

I had started my malayalam blog on Monday the July 17, 2006 and later on I have designed a new blog with the help of my friend Sumesh Chandran on Friday the March 9, 2007. Since then I continuously write blogs on different topics such as poems, stories, social issues, travelogues, comedy etc.

Recently I saw an attractive blog site through google search engine named Caerberu's Blog. It really attracted me and I decided to make an English blog. I immediately put a chat dialogue in the Shout Mix Chat box and I immediately got a reply from him explaining about various advantages of an English Blog. So, today I started my blog and my first post is now ready to publish!

Thanks a lot my Friend Caerberu from Philippines!

9 comments:

caerberu said...

I'm excited to be able to read your poetry, stories, and your future posts. Thanks for mentioning my blog.

I've put a link to your blog on my main blog. :)

mydailypassiveincome said...

Thanks caerberu, I am trying to post some blogs as and when I get time.

Thanks for putting a link of my blog. Let me put a link of your blog also ;)

കാപ്പിലാന്‍ said...

good one

Iam also going to start english blog.

Unknown said...

I am very happy to know that you will now write in ENGLISH ....very eagerly waiting for your blogs...Best of Luck !!

നോബി ബിജു said...

Very happy to hear that u r started to write in English Blog.Congratulation. All the best. Keep it up.

G.MANU said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
G.MANU said...

I am spellbound knowing that Mathews can write in English :)

All the best for this future Shakespeare...

:)

Ziya said...

nice...
very happy to know that you started blog in English
eagerly waiting for your nice posts...

Sapna Anu B.George said...

Great going wow.........